Saturday, January 05, 2013

I hate you 2012!

I hate you 2012. 2012 didn't start well neither went well nor ended well.

Professionally, financially, personally everything was a flop. Nothing went as planned. In other words, 2012 was an diaster for me.
Professionally, after my shift in employment to my current organization in sep'2011, till dec'11, everything was as i expected and the early 2012 was not bad either. Then the 2nd quarter started then put my plan in gutter. Not much of learning. Not much of earning either, yes, i mean appraisals etc. etc. Though this gave me the ever awaited domain change break, my plan of learning to the neck in the initial days of new thing was out of line due to the project shelving in my organization.

Financially, not very bad. But still bad. The money flow stopped due to uncertain situations. The money seemed to reach me but didnt actually come to my pocket. Share trading i endeavoured was another flop that i cant forget and made me re-thing my spendings. The expenses at home increased due to sudden luxury buyings. I enjoy them but still the typical human mind cant stop fretting about them.

Personally, came as a shocker that i think, i can never recover from. May god bless me strong. I sometimes hoped that the mayan prediction of 21Dec'12 come true. Huhhh!!!

Hope 2013 goes well and put me up on the top again in all aspects. I hope to do the best and hope for the best in all areas.

No comments: