Saturday, September 13, 2008

Priorites Change With TIME


Priorites change with TIME and circumstances. We need to accept it. I too accepted it just 5 mins ago. What am i blogging about at this 12:20AM odd time? Why am i doing it? I donno the answer. I'm just putting it down so that i will not skip this truth or lemme put it this way, i may not be ready to accept it for myself once i wake up this morning.

For the last couple of weeks my brain has been a factory of some new facts that will certainly keep me happy in 99.99% of situations in life. It has been a generator for new thoughts and truths. It all happened due to some changes i'm undergoing mentally, emotionally.

Generally i like to see happiness around me. Who ever is with me, i want to see them smiling and want them to be happy. But may be if some one noticed it or not, i'm talking philosophy these days.(May be you could checkout my status message in orkut too....)

Priorities are to be set so that you stand for them and plan your life accordingly. Till now i thought priorities will not change. Priorities should not change. They are not to be mended. But its false. They are ought to be mended with time and situations. Harshly speaking, priorities should change so that life doesn't monotone. Anybody who accepts it will not be haunted emotionally. If you accept it you will be happy else fretful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think this has got to do with your sister getting married.

Individuals can think and do things in a way they never thought they would ever think or do, it is called flexibility and aquiring more knowledge on a given situation, circumstance or anything.

Priorities may change, people may also change because CHANGE is the only constant in this dynamic world.